satu hari ade 24 jam..tp hari ni aku rase aku dah bazirkan mase aku lebih daripada 24 jam!!!
damn!!...I did do anything in my room for the whole days..only watch the movie in lappy, in youtube, online Facebook (make me addicted), eat, laugh and everything else did not give me any benefit at all..
I feel I'M the very stupid student today..as I know..student has a lot of thing need to do, need to think, need to prepare, need to settle and also need to make a note by own!!!
but..ME???..only waste 24 hours in my life today with the kind of stupid thing!!
damn...I think much better if I not be as a student...
early in the morning wake up then think what should I do but..in the end I never do anything until the day become darkness..and then I can see the stars shining in the dark..
hurm.....today will be gone..tomorrow will be shine..
shitt..I really hate this day..today make my life become worse..
make me become someone else from my own self, now I realize how stupid my self because waste very precious time in my life...

No comments:
Post a Comment